Citius – Altius – Fortius
(Faster – Higher – Stronger)
When: February 19-21, 2021
Where: Valkaria Airport – Extension Property
#1 Pilots Place, Grant/Valkaria 32950
Enter Directly Across from the Gold Course Entrance
Need to Know:
- Potable Water must be brought with your unit. Each Scout must carry awater bottle with them.
- Troops must bring their own supplies to build a catapult. See eventdescription for details
- Some events will be held at the Troop level, some at the Patrol level, andsome at the Individual Level. Please ensure all Scouts get to participate inevents.
- Scouts are strongly encouraged to show your Troop Spirit by wearing their troop T-Shirt throughout the weekend. Just like Olympic athletes wear the uniform for the country they are competing for.
- All trash must be packed out by your unit.
Each unit is responsible for providing their own supplies to safeguard their Scouts and Leaders. (Disinfecting wipes, masks, hand sanitizer, etc.) The common items used at each event will be sanitized between groups. Hand sanitizer will be available at each event. Masks will be required in areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Temperature checks will be performed during check-in. Each participant is also required to have a completed Precheck Form. Wrist bands will be issued once these requirements are complete. If a participant leaves the camp, their wristband will be surrendered and they will be required to complete a temperature check and precheck form to re-enter camp and receive a new wristband. Participants are discouraged from leaving camp.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, this event is open to Troops and Crews only. Webelos and Arrow of Light Scouts are not able to attend.
THIS IS A PROGRAM FEE PAID EVENT. REGISRATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO DEADLINE SO THAT ADEQUATE SUPPLIES CAN BE PURCHASED. DEADLINE = FEBRUARY 8th