Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
- Riverside District car drop off will be Saturday, May 30th from 9 am to 11 am at the Melbourne Church of Christ (810 Hollywood Blvd, West Melbourne).
- You need to have your name, Unit Number, and rank on the bottom of the car.
- The car must be in a ziplock type bag.
- There will be a place at the church where you will be able to drive up, roll down the window, and hand the bag to someone that will put it into a box for transport to the council office.
- You will be able to watch you car race during designated time blocks that will be sent later.
- The car (and any trophies) will be available to pick up at the next, in person, Roundtable meeting (TBD).
- It is imperative that the car meets racing specifications prior to drop off. Any car that does meet requirements may not be eligible to participate.
Pinewood Derby Rules